Based on the solid quality assurance system existing with the part supplier, Acetake has established quality control system to further ensure and improve the operation quality from technical perspective and to regulate how a part supplier works with a part buyer to fulfill each project. Our quality control program is designed per our North American industrial experiences of AS9102, APQP, and PPAP and passing Pratt Whitney, Bell Helicopter, Aircelle, NADCAP, and GM supplier quality assurance audits. This program is also comprehensive to ensure the project is progressed highly satisfactorily and a long-term relationship is built-up between the supplier and buyer.
The following lists some typical tools used for project quality control.
* Product critical feature identification & FMEA
* Manufacturing process FMEA analysis
* Complete, accurate, & updated manufacturing & inspection work instructions
* Staff training & management plan
* Measurement system analysis plan (MSA)
* Equipment PM plan
* SPC process control
* Control plan
* Adequate documentation
Contact us to discuss our quality control program to make it accommodate your needs.